- Northeast News to close: latest casualty of shifting economyPosted 1 year ago
- Stop Safe coordinator: BC needs to increase fines for school bus stop sign infractionsPosted 1 year ago
- Site C job fairs announced for Peace RegionPosted 1 year ago
- New digital mobile mammography vehicles coming to the PeacePosted 1 year ago
- RCMP searching for WagmanPosted 1 year ago
- Identity of man found dead after Charlie Lake standoff confirmed by BC Coroners ServicePosted 1 year ago
- Dawson Creek Reiki practitioner finds a loyal clientele in the PeacePosted 1 year ago
- Alaska Highway reopened after collisionPosted 1 year ago
- Dawson Creek mayor wants to bring Kindness Meters to D.C.Posted 1 year ago
- Northern BC to get Nurse PractitionersPosted 1 year ago
Who we are
The Northeast News is a weekly paper distributed every Thursday through Canada Post. It is delivered to over 19,000 homes and businesses from Tumbler Ridge past Fort Nelson and Chetwynd to the Alberta border.
The Northeast News first printed in the summer of 2004. For nearly 10 years we have provided insightful news stories that matter to Peace region residents. Our reporters are dedicated in bringing our readers coverage on local news, sports, municipal and provincial politics, as well as the happenings in the resource industry and the arts and culture scene throughout northeast B.C. Our paper is available online and readers can now keep up to date with the Northeast News on Facebook and Twitter. We strive to serve our communities by featuring local people and talent. We are an independently owned and operated publication; six staff members make up our two offices located in Dawson Creek and Fort St. John.
In addition, our publication is the only place where companies, organizations and residents can rely on their advertising to reach businesses and doorsteps in 31 communities across the region.
Proudly part of the Aberdeen Publishing group. Click for more on Aberdeen Publishing.
|Fort St. John:||Dawson Creek:|
|9909 100th Avenue
Fort St. John, BC
Toll Free: 1.877.787.7030
|1509B Alaska Avenue
Dawson Creek, BC